Fleet Wollongong City Hyundai
At Wollongong City Hyundai, you can trust that your business is in the very best hands, with our team of corporate fleet professionals. Offering a range of tailored packages to suit your business type, size and needs, with the choice of passenger or light commercial vehicles available.
Our Fleet department ensures effective communication at every stage. From the initial quoting of appropriate packages and advising the status of availability; to providing you with delivery updates, site delivery and advising on future service and maintenance bookings.
Upon delivery, one of our Fleet professionals will conduct a vehicle handover, ensuring that you have been satisfied throughout the buying process and that you are comfortable with using the vehicle to best suit your business requirements.
Corner of Flinders & Station Streets
Wollongong NSW 2500
02 4207 9103
Why choose Hyundai Fleet
The Smart Fleet
Across the range, Hyundai saves you money. Exceptional fuel efficiency helps keep costs low, while our class-leading cost of ownership minimises off-road time and reduces service costs. For ultimate peace of mind, each Hyundai is backed by Australia’s first Five-Year Unlimited Kilometre Warranty.
Hyundai Fleet Safety
Comprehensive passive and active technology is integrated into every model we manufacture. Utilising a global network of research and development centres of excellence, we design and deliver optimum occupant protection across our entire range of vehicles. This dedication of safety has resulted in Hyundai achieving high safety ratings, across our entire passenger car range.
Hyundai is committed to working with you to achieve environmental sustainability through intelligent and informed fleet choices. Reducing your fleet size is not always an option, but making clever choices is. We can help you reduce your carbon footprint, and, by choosing from Hyundai’s selection of vehicles offering low C02 outputs, you can reach your fleet emission reduction goals, meet Government targets and realise cost efficiencies for your business.
Whole-of-Life is the calculation of the total projected cost of the operation and management of your fleet. Knowing and managing this data allows you to maintain budget expenditure projections, replacement provisions, and operational costs. You can depend on Hyundai’s low Whole-of-Life costs to support your decision to choose us as your fleet partner, assist you to balance the fleet management equation and give you an advantage, the Hyundai Fleet Advantage.
Hyundai fleet discount eligibility criteria.
Hyundai Fleet Advantage represents Hyundai's exceptional commitment to service, and a range of specific benefits to fleet customers. These benefits include Government, National and General Fleet discounts, tax benefits and fixed-price routine service from selected corporate dealers and much more – another reason why choosing Hyundai makes perfect business sense.
To find out if your business or salary packaging arrangements qualify for one of Hyundai's many fleet programs please apply at Shellharbour Hyundai.
Government fleet discounts
Regardless of size, this discount applies toCommonwealth Government Departments and Agencies that operate subject to the Financial Management and Accountability Act 1997 (FMA Act)
- Local Councils and County Councils
- All bona fide Religious Institutions and their affiliates, as recognised in section 22 of the marriage act
- All Government Funded Organisations (where the funding may be used for the purchase of a Motor Vehicle)
- Charitable Organisations
- All Schools
- Other tertiary education facilities
- Income Tax Exempt / Not For Profit Organisations
- Benevolent Nursing homes and community based child care facilities and other welfare and community service providers.
Please contact Wollongong City Hyundai & Shellharbour Hyundai for more information.
National fleet discounts.
National Fleet discounts are available for all Hyundai registered business fleets with a total fleet size of 50 vehicles or greater that are registered in one of the following ways:
- The business name or trading name of the company or business
- The name(s) of a Director or Partner of the company or business
- The name of a subsidiary company, where the subsidiary is 50% or more owned by the parent company, with a total fleet size of 50 vehicles or greater
- All vehicle orders received from a Hyundai registered Fleet Management and Leasing Company or Salary Packaging Company. Includes Tool of Trade vehicles and Novated leases.
When determining the total fleet size of a Hyundai registered business fleet, company owned/leased vehicles, employee novated leases and salary-packaged vehicles are considered. Employees of Hyundai registered business fleets that are entitled to National fleet discounts.
The following entities are also entitled to receive National Fleet discounts:
- Members of associations, national franchisees, sub-contractors or special groups registered with Hyundai
- All Hire Car Companies (including Limousines)
- All dealership staff where a Hyundai franchise is held within the Dealership Group (minimum 6 months employment)
- Funeral Directors
- Driver Training Schools
- All School and Education workers, (includes; Teachers and Administration staff)
- All Government Employees where part of a salary package / novated lease
- Full Time Sub Contractors to an eligible National Fleet
- Ministers of Religion
- Totally and Permanently Incapacitated ex-servicepersons (TPIs)
- Korean War Veterans
- Members of the Korean Chamber of Commerce in Australia, and their Employees
- Members of The Association of Independent Retirees
- Employees of the Football Federation of Australia (FFA) or an A-League club
- Employees of approved HMCA Suppliers. The supplier must be registered and recorded in the Hyundai Fleet Client List.
General fleet discounts.
General Fleet discounts are available for all Hyundai registered business fleets with a total fleet size of between 5–49 vehicles that are registered in one of the following ways:
- The business name or trading name of the company or business
- The name(s) of a Director or Partner of the company or business, or
- The name of a subsidiary company, where the subsidiary is 50% or more owned by the parent company, with a total fleet size of between 6–49 vehicles.
When determining the total fleet size of a Hyundai registered business fleet, company owned/leased vehicles, employee novated leases and salary-packaged vehicles are considered.